Tuesday, March 29, 2011

POA or PIA, Your Choice

What a cluster-f@#&!!!  Ladies (and gents if you spouses are male) before your spouse goes on deployment... get a Power of Attorney.  It makes life so much easier.

Salton made one tiny mistake on his taxes before sending them in and I didn't get the forms back until a couple days ago.   They're due back in 10 days with the changes and his signature.  If I had POA, I could attach a copy and sign it myself.  Can I send it back to the ship, have him sign it and send it back to the IRS in time?  Perhaps... Or will I have to resort to drastic measures?  We'll see!

But seriously, POA... get one, or you'll have a PIA.. Pain in A$$.

Also, screw this pros and cons thing.  I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to force myself to come up with something clever if it doesn't come naturally.  Tonight it's clearly not coming naturally.  I'm stressed out and can't sleep.

So much fun! YAY deployment!

No comments:

Post a Comment